Designed and developed a customized WordPress theme to accommodate the needs of the Campion Retreat and Renewal Center of the New England Province of Jesuits. Chief among the requirements was the ability for administrators to update the site, a full fledged calendar to display upcoming retreats, and an gallery to upload the many photos that residents and guests take of their gorgeous location.
Created this ultra-simple static site for a Justice of the Peace. Many happy couples locate her through this site. In her own words: “Performing weddings and other life ceremonies is a wonderful way for me to use my talents and experiences doing something I love — helping people with the important moments of their lives”.
Designed and coded the website for the Fried Lab at the Massachusetts General Hospital, Department of Neurosurgery, specializing in neural prosthetic research.
Tools: Fireworks, Dreamweaver
- Developed storyboards, wireframes, visual design and working HTML prototypes for Equities, Securities and Fixed Income products from requirements and use case documentation.
- Created the internal user experience of a new implementation of IBM Portal / WCM content management website and the HTML and CSS for external usage of the site.
- Responsible for the user interface design for all applications on Global Link, State Street Global Market’s multi-asset class electronic trading and research platform including FX Connect, Fund Connect and Global Trading Support Services (GTSS), www.statestreetglobalmarkets.com.
- Designed and developed the marketing site for FX Connect, www.fxconnect.com, the industry standard Foreign Currency Exchange trading application, WMReuters, www.wmreuters.com, a currency calculator site, and www.ssisearch.com, an FX settlement information tool.
Web Design and Development
- Managed the National Financial Intranet, housing all marketing and legal materials, created in ASP and MS-Access databases.
Created HTML Email Campaigns and Important Notices
- Designed, coded and emailed massive brokerage mailing list with periodic marketing information and communications.
Flash movies – marketing promotions
- Produced (designed and wrote) flash movies for various marketing promotions.
Multimedia and Web Design, (2000-2003)
- Implemented / designed front-end Style Guide for Global Link trading applications and websites.
- Designed and maintained product brochures, product web pages and user guides.
- Designed and maintained HTML and Flash product demos and PowerPoint presentations for clients.
Screenshots only as websites and artwork have since been redesigned.
Freelance Web Design and Development, (1998 – current).
Designed, developed and implemented full scale websites from initial requirements / client discussions to complete implementation / installation. Produced corporate identities, illustrations and flash animations.
Gregory Muenzen, Sculptor
Novobiotic Pharmaceuticals, LLC
Columbia University Women’s Swim Team
One of the first larger websites that I produced, the Columbia Women’s Swim Team site was originally created in 1999. Amazingly there is still a copy on their server: www.columbia.edu/cu/swim/women/index.html.
Developed a custom theme in WordPress, installation of multiple custom widgets including category short code, pointelle slider, and multiple sidebars for the Hunters Point Family (HPF). HPF is a grass-roots, community-based organization that provides holistic programs supporting education, leadership and workforce development, arts enrichment and recreation to at-risk African American youth and young adults living the Bayview Hunters Point community of San Francisco.
Tools: Word Press, Dreamweaver, Fireworks