Located at Boston College’s Lynch School of Education and Human Development, IEA’s TIMSS & PIRLS International Study Center conducts regular international comparative assessments of student achievement in mathematics and science (TIMSS) and in reading (PIRLS) in more than 60 countries.
- Evolve the TIMSS & PIRLS interactive online tests and results reporting
- Maintain and optimize current and historic websites
- Develop new WordPress sites, themes and plug-ins for presentation of large data-sets and future testing cycles
- Create quality mockups and prototypes for presentation of complex information
- Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies and best practices.